WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?

We have an extremely flexible session schedule. We have sessions from 7 AM IST to 10 PM IST, 7 days a week (except major holidays). Our experience is that having 3 sessions a week gives best results.

Duration of a session is 30 minutes. We have found this to be optimal duration for 1 on 1 sessions. Please note that all our sessions are 1 on 1.

Which Suits me Best?

What program fits you best is usually dependent on a number of factors such as current Spoken English skill level, opportunities to speak English outside of our program (e.g. do you to speak in English with English speaking clients at work), size of active vocabulary, current level of pronunciation etc. If you are unsure, we recommend you start.

What is the Syllabus?

How to develop your English speaking capacity quickly through KMSE? Is it possible to accelerate your English speaking ability here? Is it possible to make massive improvements in only 2-3 months from KMSE? The answer is yes. But of course, to make massive improvements requires massive intensity and effort. So, how can you do it? How can we able to you improve super-fast? What do we do for this kind of goal?

  1. Obsession

The first and most important thing you need to achieve your goal is incredible passion. You must have tremendous emotional power to learn super-fast. Why? Because you must study English 8-14 hours a day and you must be alert, interested, and energetic. To improve that quickly, you must build emotion. You must be obsessed with English. You must be passionate and incredibly enthusiastic. Remember, emotion is about 80% of success, and methods are the remaining 20% only. To create passion, you need very compelling reasons to learn English. Just doing well on a test is not a strong enough reason. Just getting a new job is not a strong enough reason. You need HUGE reasons for doing this. Imagine all the incredible benefits you will have as a fluent English speaker. Imagine how your life will change 2 years from now. 3 years from now. 5 years from now. If you are motivated by money, imagine how English will make you amazingly rich. Visualize your dream house, your dream car and your dream life. If love motivates you, imagine how English will help you meet incredible people from other countries. Imagine dating beautiful/handsome foreigners! All these are possible because you are a fluent English speaker. You can also exaggerate the terrible things that will happen if you fail to speak English fluently. Imagine all the jobs you will miss. Imagine all the people you will never meet. Imagine how bad your life will be because you cannot speak English. Make your reasons bigger! Bigger reasons = Bigger Passion. Bigger Passion = Bigger Success. Emotion is the key. Make your emotion stronger! Become obsessed with English!

 

  1. Massive Input

The second key to super-fast learning and incredible intensity is to focus on English INPUT. Do not waste time by studying grammar or vocabulary. Do not waste time trying to write. You should spend all of your time either listening or speaking. This is the fastest and most efficient method for speaking English fluently. Carry your iPod everywhere. Always have a book with you. These are the most powerful kinds of lessons and will help you learn the fastest. You should read easy English novels, starting with novels for children. Absolutely do not waste time reading textbooks!

 

  1. Massive Intensity

To be fluent within 2-3 months, you must create massive intensity. In other words, you have to listen and speak 8-14 hours a day and continue this practice every day. You must listen constantly to English. You must speak what you hear constantly. In fact, I recommend alternating the two activities. Listen for an hour then speak about what you heard for half an hour. If you are really focused on speaking well, do more listening. But do not worry that your listening hours is not a waste of time that will also help your speaking ability. That is my simple method for very fast English fluency. Of course, most people do not need to improve so quickly. For most people, two hours a day of listening and speaking is enough. But if you need or want to improve very quickly, follow this plan. Good luck!

 

Translate »